Je Mange



“I eat therefore I am”– Culinary Genius

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Welcome Fellow Gourmandes

Since I have little time for activities unrelated to food I decided to create this blog. For those whom aren't aware of my situation let me enumerate briefly:
  1. I love food and sleeping.
  2. This summer I formally began studying culinary arts at The Art Institute of NYC (formerly known as The New York Restaurant School).
  3. I work full time at a restaurant called Second Helpings.
  4. My girlfriend loves to eat yet hates to cook.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Dantes said…

    Hey. Congradulations on your new blog. Im a food craver as well, I have an article on my blog about coca-cola (pertains to food) check it out at StreetBlabber.blogspot.com Take Care and good luck with the blog ... i'll keep posted :0)

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Nerine said…

    je t'aime le francais. mais tu semble un peu ennuyeuse avec ce vers preliminaire.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home